1. Application range and mode selection of linear multihead weigher
Linear multihead weigher can complete measurement, filling and other tasks. It is suitable for packaging various powders and small particles with good flow or poor flowability and uniform density. It is widely used in quantitative packaging of granular and powdery materials such as pesticides, fertilizers, veterinary drugs, feed, premixes, additives, washing powder, salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, sugar, seeds and rice. The linear multihead weigher produced by our company have a variety of different modes to choose from, such as independent mode linear weighers, mixed mode linear weighers or combined mode linear weighers packaging machines. You can choose two-head linear weighers, four-head linear weighers, and six-head linear weighers, eight-head linear weighers and ACZ-B small linear weighers. The linear multihead weigher can automatically work with the packaging machine, and the speed can reach about 10-40 bags/min.
2. Functional Characteristics of High Dream Smart Linear Multihead Weigher
(1) Adopt advanced digital signal processing and high-speed and stable weighing system;
(2) Use high-precision digital weighing sensor to improve equipment speed and anti-interference ability;
(3) The equipment is fast in operation, simple in maintenance and low in cost;
(4) Weigh many different materials at the same time, which can realize the packaging of mixed materials;
(5) The product parameters are diversified to meet the diverse needs of customers.
Guangdong High Dream Intellectualized Machinery co., ltd. is one of the internationally large-scale manufacturers of automatic food packaging equipment, microcomputer multihead computer combination weigher. The company has a combination weigher assembly workshop of 30,000 square meters and more than 300 employees, with an annual output of nearly 2,000 machines, and a complete combination weigher quantitative packaging system from design and development, manufacturing, marketing, installation and commissioning, technical training to after-sales service and other comprehensive capabilities.